Buy Ultram online

Berlusconi not more than eight prostitutes by night!

Last night I stopped only eight, because I could not more, says Silvio Berlusconi, aged 75 years, referring to women who stormed the bedding. More people are indicted in Italy on charges that he provided prostitutes PM.  Italian newspapers published new excerpts from the interception of telephone conversations held by Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, made in 2009 and included in the investigation of a case of prostitution, announces Mediafax, quoting the ANSA. Documents include intercepting a call from 1 January 2009, fought between Silvio Berlusconi and Gianpaolo Tarantini, the Italian prime minister said: "Last night was the tail in front of the door, were 11, but I stopped only eight, because I could not more, not can do everything ".
Berlusconi is prime minister in his spare time!
Prosecutor says Tarantini has brought at least 30 women in Berlusconi's homes, and many of them have sex with the head of the Italian Government in 2008 and 2009. Talking with a young girl, Berlusconi is about exercising the premier as a leisure activity in ...!
Berlusconi: it's true, my way seems to behave outrageously
Before the publication of interceptions, Sivlio Berlusconi said in a letter sent to the press, that it is not ashamed of what he did, because the facts reported by the Italian press is not real. "It is true, as type, as my way to behave as described in the last days of newspaper, seems outrageous. But my behavior was not as described and will confirm that I (...) never done anything that should shame me, "he said in a letter sent by Giuliano Ferrara, director of Il Foglio newspaper and close to the head of the Italian Government. 
Custom Search