Buy Ultram online

A French journalist said he was lucky he was not raped by Dominique Strauss-Kahn

"We had a lot of luck, otherwise I would have been raped," they are words of French journalist, Tristan Banon, who he told what happened in 2003 when he went into an apartment in Paris to interview him on Dominique Strauss-Kahn."When I got to shut the door twice. He left the keys in the door. I began to feel not good, but I never imagined that would happen. Very quickly, we have beaten over evil. If I had not had much luck meeting would have ended with a rape, "said Tristan Banon.The journalist was invited to Canal Plus, a day after former IMF chief gave an exclusive interview on TF1. Dominique Strauss-Kahn has acknowledged, in his first television interview given after he was accused of sexual assault that had intimate relations with the maid of Sofitel. "What has happened has not alleged any violence or coercion, or aggression. What happened was an inappropriate relationship and even more wrong," said Strauss-Kahn.A mistake a former IMF chief regrets enormously. "I think it was more than a weakness. I think it was a moral error. I'm not proud of it and a huge regret. I regretted it every day over the last four months. And I think not yet I ended up with regrets, "concluded the former head of the IMF.
Custom Search