Buy Ultram online

My best rappers

Hello, I’m writing this article for rap lovers. I know you all heard about Eminem or 50 Cent or even Lil Wayne. They are rappers, some famous ones. In this article I’d like to recommend you some nice songs, rap ones.
      Firstly let’s start with Eminem, because he’s the best one in my opinion. I recommend you “Eminem- Not afraid”. That’s a nice song where Eminem sings alone, but how about “Eminem ft. Lil Wayne- No love” where Lil Wayne does a very nice rap, I think better than Eminem, but it’s only my opinion. Also I like “Lil Wayne ft. Eminem- Drop the World”. These aren’t recent songs, but I like them. I’d also recommend “ Drake ft. Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem- Forever”. I have also a good think about Kanye West and Drake, good rappers too. I have almost forgotten about 50 Cent.Well there aren’t so many recommendations from me at this moment, but I like “Jeremih ft. 50 Cent-Down on me” and “ 50 Cent- In da club”. You can listen this songs on YouTube.
       These are my recommendations at this moment, but I’ll keep an eye on recent songs of these rappers.
Custom Search