Buy Ultram online

Poker strategy and sites

Hello, I’m a poker player and I’d like to tell you something about strategies in poker and also good sites where you can play for fun and money. 
      I hope you know the rules because I can’t explain you poker rules in this article, maybe in a future one. If  you are an amateur player, don’t let the other players see that. Try to play very smoothly because if you play aggressive they will read you and you will be an easy victim. I’ll explain you what you have to do:
     -play your cards, if you have a big card don’t raise, only call another raise;
     -if you have a monster card, like AA, KK or QQ you can go all in if you have a late position, but if you have a position after the big blind, you should only raise, but no all-in;
     -don’t bluff even if you see you can bluff your opponent;
     -if you remark an aggressive player at your table it’s better to call his raises, not to re-raise, even you have a monster card like QQ or maybe KK. But when you have AA no matter, you can go all-in every time and don’t be angry if you lose.
       I hope these tips will help you to win big and to have fun.
       Also I wanted to recommend you some poker sites which I find very good. First is Pkr.com, a 3D poker room where you have some nice tournaments to play when you start, if you don’t want to deposit. If you want to deposit, I think Pkr is a good site too, but Pokerstars.net is the best in my opinion. It’s a very populated site where you have a big variation of tournaments with big rewards and also big players.
      This was what I  wanted to say about poker and maybe in a future article I’ll explain the poker rules too.
Written by Privacy
Custom Search